How to: Create an Email Template
- Navigate to Settings -> Configuration -> Email Templates
- Click on the "Add Email Template" button on the top of the Email Templates grid.
- Give your new template a descriptive Display Name.
- In the email body, create the template.
- Emails are formatted using HTML, so please use the text editor to create content just as you would in an email editor.
- Use the "FIELDS" button to enter dynamic fields based on the order. For example, you can use the the customer's full name by adding the "CustomerFullName" field to your template.
- Once finished, click on the "Update" button to save your template.
- Set your template in the Email Settings section of the settings page at Settings -> Settings in the menu.