How to: Create a User Part
- Navigate to List -> Pricing -> Parts.
- Click on the "Add Part" button on the top of the Parts grid.
- Fill-in as much information as you have available.
- The In Stock is just information and is not calculated.
- The Category field allows you to select a Category Group to make sure pricing is applied correctly.
- The Cost and Override tabs will not be available until this record has been saved.
- You can add vendor-specific costs on the "Cost" tab.
- The Override tab allows you to create customer-specific pricing that is selected when the part is added to an order.
- Click the "Update" button to save your new User Part.