How to: Create a new Tax Entity
- Navigate to Settings -> Configuration -> Taxes
- In the top left corner click on the Tax Entity link.
- Click on the "Add Tax Entities" button on the top of the Tax Entity grid.
- Give a descriptive name for the entity (for
Missouri State Tax).
- Enter the tax rate in percentage form (for
- Enter an effective start and end date (for
11/30/15 and 12/31/2019)
- Click the "Update" button to save the entity record.
- Repeats step 3 through 7 until all taxing entities have been added (for
State, City, County).