How to: Create a Discount
- Navigate to List -> Pricing -> Discounts
- Click on the "Add Discount" button on the top of the Discounts grid.
- Give your Discount a name and description.
- Add any other regions you need (your default region will be automatically added).
- From here you can fill in the details of a simple discount. First select your Discount Type (Percent Off, Amount Off, or Cost Plus Amount).
- Enter a value under Discount Amount.
- Next, select your Labor Pricing Type (Hourly or Flat)
- Enter a value under Labor Amount. (Below is an example of an insurance discount for 38% off of nags pricing and a $40 hourly rate).
Next click on the "Repairs" tab.
On this tab, you have the option of entering windshield repair pricing for In Shop and Mobile jobs.
Next click on the "Kits" tab.
On this tab, you have the option of entering pricing for kits. You can choose from a Per Unit pricing structure or a Flat Rate pricing structure. When using the Per Unit pricing structure the discount will calculate your Kit Pricing Amount times the quantity of your kit. For the example below I am using a Per Unit Kit of $10 and I have added a Windshield with a quantity of 2. This is giving me a total kit price of $20 (pretax).
In the next example, I am using a Flat Rate Kit of $10 and I have added a windshield with a quantity of 2. This is giving me a total kit price of $10 (pretax). Because nags has this kit as a quantity of 2, the program automatically makes your list price $5 to give you the Flate Rate of $10 that you set up.
When you are done with your discount pricing click the "Update" button to save your new Discount.
With Elmo Anywhere you also have the option of creating an Advanced Discount. Please click on this link for instructions.