Release Notes - June 2019
Our June 2019 release includes many backend changes to both the Elmo Anywhere platform and our development processes. We have made extensive changes to our testing platform to allow for faster development and (hopefully) more bug-free releases.
In addition to the below changes, we have also officially launched our Elmo Anywhere Mobile Technician apps! These apps are on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. They integrate directly with Elmo Anywhere and allow your mobile technicians to do the following:
- View a list of the day's jobs
- Drill into a Work Order or Invoice and view the customer information, view the parts on the order, view all notes, scan the VIN plate, and update the insurance information.
- View a list of all parts needed for the day's jobs.
- Convert Work Orders into Invoices.
- Collect payments
- Run credit card transactions through Stripe
- Collect an electronic signature
- Print or email a copy of the invoice to the customer.
If you are interested in using the Elmo Anywhere Mobile Technician App, please call 800-959-5500 or email us at email@example.com!
Here are the additional changes you will notice in Elmo Anywhere:
- New Features
- Added new prompts to agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies.
- You can now change the group number of line items to group different parts together.
- You can now apply Validation Rules to Bill To Customers in addition to Customer Types
- Bug Fixes
- Statement report now prints and sends correct statements to the correct customers.
- Some flat glass parts no longer have undefined descriptions
- Many validation rules for Bill To and Sold To fields are now working correctly
- Many rounding issues have been resolved
- You can no longer delete line items on Void orders
- The Deductible Due field should now display correctly
- Fixed a case where some EDI Responses were not loaded into Elmo Anywhere
- Email addresses with “-“ now pass validation
- Users can now logout of the mobile app on iOS devices
- Several navigation issues have been resolved in the Android and iOS apps