June 2019 Release Notes
- View a list of the day's jobs
- Drill into a Work Order or Invoice and view the customer information, view the parts on the order, view all notes, scan the VIN plate, and update the insurance information.
- View a list of all parts needed for the day's jobs.
- Convert Work Orders into Invoices.
- Collect payments
- Run credit card transactions through Stripe
- Collect an electronic signature
- Print or email a copy of the invoice to the customer.
If you are interested in using the Elmo Anywhere Mobile Technician App, please call 800-959-5500 or email us at email@example.com!
Here are the additional changes you will notice in Elmo Anywhere:
- New Features
- Added new prompts to agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies.
- You can now change the group number of line items to group different parts together.
- You can now apply Validation Rules to Bill To Customers in addition to Customer Types
- Bug Fixes
- Statement report now prints and sends correct statements to the correct customers.
- Some flat glass parts no longer have undefined descriptions
- Many validation rules for Bill To and Sold To fields are now working correctly
- Many rounding issues have been resolved
- You can no longer delete line items on Void orders
- The Deductible Due field should now display correctly
- Fixed a case where some EDI Responses were not loaded into Elmo Anywhere
- Email addresses with “-“ now pass validation
- Users can now logout of the mobile app on iOS devices
- Several navigation issues have been resolved in the Android and iOS apps