How to: Edit a Flat Glass Part on an Order
If you need to change a dimension on a Flat Glass part that is already on an order, follow these steps.
- Flat glass module activated
- Click the Edit Flat Glass button
- This will load the entire Flat Glass part for editing
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the dimension of the flat glass part
- This enables the width and height fields to edit he dimensions of the part.
- Click Update to complete the edit
- When the new dimensions are saved, you will be prompted to recalculate the costs of the parts
- If you click "Recalculate Costs", it will recalculate the cost of ALL parts on the flat glass part with the new dimensions
- If you click "Do Not Recalculate Costs", it will leave the pricing the same as it was, but update the dimensions on the flat glass parts
- When changes are complete, click the Add Flat Glass button